Code Of Ethics
Implicit in this Code is the requirement that CNG Energy Partners comply fully with all federal, state, and local laws governing our businesses.
We pledge to:
- Operate our business in accord with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Treat each customer in a fair, open, and honest manner, and fully comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination.
- Meet the alternative fuel transportation and fueling infrastructure development needs of our customers in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Represent our products and service clearly and factually, standing fully behind our / manufacture warranties, direct and implied, and in all other ways justifying the customer’s respect and confidence.
- Advertise our products and services in a positive, factual, and informative manner.
- Detail charges to assist our customers in understanding preorder, design and development, maintenance, repair, warranty work and provide written estimates of any conversion or fueling station development project scope to be performed.
- Resolve customer concerns promptly and courteously.
- Put our promises in writing and stand behind them.